Friday, August 22, 2008

Cuddle Quilt, Natalie and Butterflies



I'm in finish mode right now. This is a Cuddle Quilt for Charlotte Guild that I can't remember when I started, I loaded it on the longarm in the spring, Mom got tired of looking at it and quilted it for me, I bought the binding fabric a while ago and I finally got around to finishing it. It's terrible what happens when you are less then enthused about a project. That happened with some other guild items that I'm also finishing. Anyway, I'm also working on a doll. She's coming along quite nicely. I keep a list of UFO's (unfinished objects) and when it makes me cringe is when I guess I get to finishing.




I can't believe the summer is coming to an end but I am ready for school to start again. Natalie has grown so much and is 3 going on 13. She really enjoyed the pool and playing outside. She is excited about school though. Her teacher made a home visit and it's all she could talk about.


And I've gotten some really great photos in the garden. It is amazing what Mother nature has brought us this summer.

Michele

No comments: