Sunday, March 9, 2008

Monday, Monday


Wednesday we went to have lunch with daddy but more importantly we saw the Easter Bunny. Silly rabbit! We had already tried to meet up with the elusive hare but he was not at the first mall we visited. We found him though, and he's gotten me out of many a toy section lately without a fight. I'll guess after Easter I'll spend the next eight months using Santa. It's good Natalie has no concept of time. (Photo courtesy of Holiday Photos at Concord Mills Mall)

Thursday I took an incredible workshop with Kristi Steiner. Of course, I forgot my camera. If you're really interested check out her website at http://www.kristinsteiner.com/ It was all hand applique which was like a dream day for me. Then Saturday, I took a hand quilting workshop. Also forgot the camera but learned a lot and had a great time.
We're so looking forward to Easter weekend. It's the first off-weekend of the season and I know Jason is looking forward to being home. He said that when he figured it out, since Jan. 1 he'd been on the road for 31 days. I say since Jan. 27 he's been home 10 days. I don't know which is worse but it's funny how we see things differently.
I hope to have some quilty pictures to post this week. I'm itching to finish something. I've got to turn in my challenge for Charlotte Guild on Saturday, so I will at least have that. With a three year old, I say that like its a bad thing.
Michele

No comments: