Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yes, I'm Alive


I saw some girlfriends on Monday for a "grown up playdate" and I was immediately asked where I've been. Well, last week we traveled to PA for a visit with the family and a wedding. And the week before that I was sick. So my productive juices have been seriously curtailed. Throw in a busy week with the Charlotte Guild and an unfinished Fast Friday Fabric Challenge and that's where I've been.
Now for the splaining, the mosaic photo. I was visiting some of my favorite blogs and Stephanie on Novablossoms had a the mosaic and how she made hers. I had wanted to do this when I was working on the Studio Journals class and didn't so I thought today was as good a day as any.
And be sure to visit the Fast Friday Fabric blog. I joined this group (as did my friend, Judy Whitehead) and I'm really enjoying it. The rules are the fourth Friday of the month, a challenge is issued and we have a week to complete the piece. Due to my guild responsibilites and then leaving, I didn't finish mine yet but I did get the top done.
That's about it for now. Trying to get back in the mode. Traveling, especially by car, always wipes me out, plus her highness isn't sleeping well (shocker). No dancing pictures of Natalie because she doesn't cooperate. Imagine that! Hopefully, some wedding pictures soon. She didn't cooperate there either so I didn't get many of my own pictures. And a photo of what I made at my playdate.
Michele

No comments: