Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yarn, Wondrful Yarn

So I'm nothing if not unpredictable. My friends say I'm eclectic. Whatever, it could be worse, right? Anyway, I needed a change of pace so I went back to a knitting project that I started around Thanksgiving and put down because it called for something new and I needed to concentrate and didn't want to. So I picked it up again. But I needed a quick, instant gratification project so...
I came across a project on-line for a neck scarf (which I seem to be wearing a lot of lately) and needed a bulky weight yarn. Off to the Needlecraft Center in Davidson I go and came home with these bits of lovely. What a wonderful, warm place! I saw a friend from quilt guild there and even got invited to the sit-n-knit on Monday. Stay tuned for the results.
Enjoy,
Michele

No comments: