Thursday, January 7, 2010

Things I've Made (of all sorts)

Here's a WIP that I've been working on in between the Christmas ornaments. It is Blackbird Designs Tis the Season to Be Jolly. It is done with Crescent Colours Belle Soie silks and it is absolutely yummy. Sewing with silk is like sewing with butter. That is cardinals tail and he is surrounded by holly. The saying is in French. You could do it in English but I didn't want to.


So what do you do when you're tired of holiday leftovers and it's really cold outside? You start cooking. Yesterday I made a Garlic Chicken Stir Fry (sorry no photo). Really good, even Natalie liked it. I think it could rival take-out.

Today, I made a Slow Cooker Beef Stew. It had a bit of prep work but it was all worth. I seved it with some Corny Corn Bread. Excellent! Thanks to allrecipes.com for the recipes.
Enjoy,
Michele

No comments: