Monday, November 3, 2008

Wrapping Up Halloween


So, I know this post is tardy but allow me to explain. I wanted to show a photo of Natalie and Emily in their costumes before we went out. (Every year we go to the home of friends who live in a cul-de-sac of young families and have a short walk with lots of candy.) Anyway, I didn't bring the case for my camera, just the camera. And guess who showed up, Murphy. I swear Murphy follows me and shows up at the most annoying moments. Of course, my batteries were dead. So, Patti took a photo and I was hoping she would send it over the weekend but she must of gotten busy. At any rate, here is Natalie with her haul. She looks quite pleased with herself, doesn't she? They had a lot of fun. She kept telling me that Halloween was her favorite holiday. I had a nice walk.
Michele

No comments: